If you've decided that Stroud Christian Fellowship is the right church for you then the best way to feel at home here is to get involved. We believe God's church is a family and everyone has a part to play. We want to be a church where anyone can come, feel welcomed and accepted and find their way in at their own pace.
- Come along to stuff we do together: Sunday Meetings, Discipleship Groups, Prayer Meetings, etc.
- Get to know people in the church - Small Groups help to get to know people better, as well as developing your relationship with God amongst friends.
- Find somewhere to serve - Jesus set a great example of servanthood and we encourage everyone to find a way that they practically join in with what the church is doing, as we seek to show God's love to our friends, neighbours and community.
- Pray for things that are happening - spiritual participation in church life!
- Contribute financially - ask us for details about our church budget and priorities, and how to give. Jesus taught us to worship God with everything we have - including our money!
There are plenty of ways to get involved - so, as you're ready, we'd love you to get involved!